29 Mar KNX Power Supply Unit 320mA
KNX Power Supply Unit 320mA
- For supplying KNX devices with bus voltage
- One non-choked and one choked output each.
- The non-choked output can be used for the supply of another line
or for function devices (smart sensor etc.) which require an auxiliary voltage
- A KNX bus line can be supplied from two power supply units.
There must be at least 200m of bus line between the infeed points
- Nominal voltage can be subdivided to outputs (choked or non choked) as desired.
- With reset switch for bus lines
- With short circuit protection
- With over voltage protection