27 Mar FGWDEU-111
Door Station Features:
- Can be used for dimming:
- 110/230V operated conventional incandescent and halogen,
- 12V operated ELV halogen lamps and dimmable LED bulbs (with electronic transformers),
- 12V operated MLV halogen lamps (with ferromagnetic transformers),
- dimmable LED bulbs,
- dimmable compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps,
- supported dimmable light sources (power factor > 0.5) with minimal power of 5VA using FIBARO Bypass 2.
- Can be used for switching:
- compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps with electronic ballast,
- fluorescent tube lamps with electronic ballast,
- LED bulbs (power factor > 0.7),
- supported light sources (power factor > 0.5) with minimal power of 5VA using FIBARO Bypass 2.
- Uses different operating modes:
- „Trailing edge” for resistive loads (R)
- „Trailing edge” for resistive-capacitive loads (RC)
- „Leading edge” for resistive-inductive loads (RL)
- Can be used with FIBARO Walli covers or other compatible (see “Parts compatibility”):
- GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear),
- Legrand – Céliane,
- Schneider – Odace.
- Active power and energy consumption metering.
- Can be installed in two and three-wired configuration.
- Calibrates automatically to the connected light source.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.