25 Apr KD040/80-800
Hotel Door Lock Stainless Series
- A series of secure Calais electronic card locks in stainless steel
- The latest stainless steel design boasts high protection against corrosive external environments, so this electronic lock can be used outdoors throughout the year.
- The epitome of reliability, safety and ease of use are Stainless Steel Calais Locks.
- Calais locks work with special software that regulates the operation of the lock and the information stored in its memory.
- It is no longer necessary to lay any wires for the castle, everything works autonomously and saves about 1000 recent events, which only the administrator has access to.
- This allows you to track who and when you enter the room, control the number of cards, users, limit or extend access rights.
- Like all electronic Kale locks, the stainless steel model has a built-in mechanical high-secret cylinder, which is disguised under the front panel, as well as a reliable mortise lock in which all the electronics are mounted, eliminating the possibility of unauthorized manipulation.
- The electronic mechanism is controlled by the NXP (PHILIPS) 936 microprocessor, which indicates a confident high level of quality and uninterrupted operation of the system as a whole.
- Calais electronic lock cards have the MIFARE 1K S50 standard recognized as one of the most secure and secure.
- Anti-panic function – free opening of the crossbar from the inside when the handle is pressed (to quickly leave the room in an emergency)
- The design of the castle and its reliability, proven by many years of work in different conditions. The ease of installation, operation and maintenance make this model very popular with electronic hotel locks.
- Kale Kilit always goes ahead without stopping, and the result of years of experience in the field of security has been the recognition of the company’s products worldwide.