29 Mar MIX Actuator Switching/Blind/Fancoil/Heating/Logic
Posted at 18:59h in KNX Actuators & Binary input 0 Comments
24CH , 20 CH , 16 CH , 12 CH , 8 CH , 4 CH
- Switching: The switching mode is used for switching lighting devices.
The output is controlled by using time, logic and safety functions.
- Heating: Heating mode uses 1 output channel. It basically controls valve which controls hot
water fluid in pipes. The configuration of heating option helps energy consumption.
- Shutter/Blind: Shutter\Blind may be employed for a variety of reasons, including controlling the
amount of sunlight that enters a room, to provide privacy, security, to protect against
weather or unwanted intrusion or damage and to enhance the aesthetics of a building.
There are two different functionality such as “shutter” and “blind”. These options have
same capabilities. “Blind“ has some additional functionalities for slat usage.
- Fan coil: A fan coil is a device basically consisting of one or two heat ex-changers, one or
two control valves and a fan. It is part of an HVAC system connected to a central
heating and cooling water supply. The main aim is to heat, cool or ventilate a room
in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
- Logic: You can use up to 4 logic operation function. In every logic operation
function you can use 4 different inputs. In logic function you can use
AND operation, OR operation and XOR operation.
- Converter: You can use up to 4 different converter operations. Each operation has
its own objects. You have to select input type and value and the value which
you want to be converted to. There are 6 types for input and output.
Object type changes according to your selection.
- Sequence: This function allows you to set a relation between selected objects.
You can select 1-Bit objects as well as 1-Byte objects. There are 4 different
sequence functions. Each sequence function has 1 input object and maximum
4 output objects. Number of output object is select-able.