03 Apr TTDMS
Posted at 15:44h in Nice Receiver's & Control Units 0 Comments
Receiver to Control Dimmer
- TTDMS is a dimmer that can be used to switch on and off mains-operated lamps of various types and to regulate their light intensity (light bulbs, fluorescent lamps, LEDs, etc.).
- A radio receiver is integrated in the dimmer
- Up to 30 transmitters can be stored in a dimmer
- each transmitter can be saved in “Mode I” and in “Mode II” in order to obtain different behavior (see operating instructions).
- An external switch can be connected to the dimmer with which the lamp can be switched on and off and the light intensity can be regulated.